Largely, we’re an American company and value our reputation. That means if we messed it up, we’ll do our best to resolve the issue, even if that means eating 100% of the parts / purchase. To clarify situational policies, because we ship for free, see below:
Terms of Sale And Billing:
- All Purchases must be pre-paid before shipping. If we cannot ship within 24 hours (work days) we’ll issue a 100% refund.
- All Sales are final, unless we sent the wrong part, a defective part, part is unavailable, or otherwise made a mistake on our end.
- Returns due to incorrectly purchased parts can receive a full refund minus a $15.00 shipping/handling fee (to cover our shipping costs) + 10% restock fee.
- Lost / Stolen items will be replaced or refunded (customer’s choice) based on the status provided by the delivering carrier. The customer is first required to participate in the claims process, as necessary before a refund will be provided. Customer refund is not dependent on carrier refund. We’re responsible for getting it to your door, but you’ve got to participate in the process.
- We have no control over shipping delays. High demand time, such as holidays, may incur shipping delays. We take responsibility for our order-to-ship dates/time and in most cases we fill orders within 12 hours.
- Defective parts are replaced or refunded per warranty terms.